On the first Monday of every month, I create a few writing prompts to help you get writing! You’ll see them here each month and on Instagram @blognamehere every Monday.
Happy May! There are five Monday’s in May which means…five writing prompts! Like always, submit your stories and I’ll pick one winner each month to feature on the blog!
Here we go!
1. Write about a bird’s view from his spot sitting on a power line. What does he see?
2. Write about a time in your life when everything would have changed if you had made one small decision differently
3. The ex you haven’t seen in six years shows up at your front door. Write what happens next.
4. You wake up in a bed that isn’t yours. Write about why and how you got there.
5. Write a story including the words “May Day”, “florists, and “blue sky”.
Each month you may submit your stories inspired by these writing prompts and I will pick one as the winner! The winner’s story will be posted on the blog with next month’s writing prompts. Please include your full name and a short bio with your submission. One story submission per person. All submissions due by May 31, 2016.