I love these posts. I’m such a sucker for compilations of links to cool things on the internet and I can’t help but share! These are my favorite articles, blog posts, and books from the month of May.
1. As a blogger, I’m always looking for thoughts on how to be a better blogger (which I believe in turn, makes me a better writer!). This article by Elle and Company’s Lauren Hooker on whether or not the length of your blog posts actually matters was right up my alley this month.
2. I discovered this fantastic free novel outline this month from Eva Deverell and am already in love with the whole workbook! It’s such a great writing exercise!
3. I don’t know about you but I can easily get distracted from the real work of editing my books. This post on ways to stick with your novel was so helpful!
4. Making a living as writer is easy…said no one ever. This post on how to make a living made me want to jump up and down in excitement.
5. For all my fantasy/sci-fi writers out there (or really anyone who has to write a setting) this article on the basics of creating a world is for you.